VAT Information

VAT Information

Businesses that carry out taxable activities in the Netherlands must report this to the tax and customs authority. To do this, you must apply for a VAT registration number. As a foreign business, you can also use this number to perform intra-community transactions to and from the Netherlands. It is also possible that a foreign business will only incur costs in the Netherlands that are not paid in exchange for work or services, or without a Dutch business being supplied with work or services. In these cases, the foreign business is entitled to a refund of turnover tax paid.

Meet our stars

For substantive questions from (foreign) companies, contact Louis Koppens.

Roy Senden

Functional Application Managerroy.senden@mecc.nlMAIL+31646135320CALL#CONTROL#FINANCE

Erik van den Brink

Manager Finance & Controlerik.vandenbrink@mecc.nlMAIL+31621517117CALL#CONTROL#FINANCE#MANAGEMENT

Maartje Gerits

Assistant Financial Administration maartje.gerits@mecc.nlMAIL+31651546647CALL#CONTROL#FINANCE

Judith Huntjens

Assistant Financial Administration judith.huntjens@mecc.nlMAIL+316 21 25 52 55 CALL#CONTROL#FINANCE

Romke Nap

Commercial Back Office Assistantromke.nap@mecc.nlMAIL+31655439522CALL#COMMERCIAL BACK OFFICE

Jacqueline Nobbe

Functional Application Assistantjacqueline.nobbe@mecc.nlMAIL+31625001768CALL#CONTROL#FINANCE

Joke Smeets

Assistant Financial Administration joke.smeets@mecc.nlMAIL+31646117726CALL#CONTROL#FINANCE

Louis Koppens

Manager Financial Controllouis.koppens@mecc.nlMAIL+31653298862CALL#CONTROL#FINANCE